Posted on 01-13-2015
Can toxins be related to?
Difficulty losing weight
You bet they can! Our toxic burden is higher than it’s ever been.
- The sick body cannot rally itself if it is busy detoxifying pesticides and other chemicals.
- There are 85,000 synthetic chemicals registered in the US, yet toxicological screening data is available for only 7% of these chemicals.
- In a study released by the environmental working group, 200 industrial chemicals were found in umbilical blood of the babies tested.
- Over 1 billion pounds of pesticides are used annually in the US.
- According to Dr. Sherry Rogers, MD, US EPA studies of chemicals stored in the fat of humans show that 100% if people had dioxins, PCD’s and dichlorobenzene.
- Usage of pesticides has doubled every 10 years, but interestingly, pest damage to crops is more prevalent now. On average, less than .1% of pesticides reach their target, the remaining 99.9% contaminates the environment.
Since the 1970’s when toxins started flooding out world:
- Autism increased 10 fold
- Male birth defects doubled
- Childhood brain cancer was up 40%
- One type of leukemia was up 62%