For the poached eggs:
2 large eggs
For the hollandaise sauce:
4 egg yolks
Squeeze of lemon juice
4 tablespoons grapeseed oil*
3 slices of low sodium turkey bacon*
1. Make cauliflower patties. Grate cauliflower on box grater until shredded. Add to medium bowl and crack an egg. Add cornstarch and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil on medium. Add spoonfuls of cauliflower mixture and shape into patties. Cook until brown and crispy.
3. Poach eggs: bring a saucepan of water to a boil then reduce to a low simmer. Create a vortex by stirring the water then drop in one egg. Let cook for 3 minutes then transfer with a slotted spoon onto paper towel. Repeat with second egg.
4. Make hollandaise. Discard all but two inches of water and bring to a low simmer. Set a heatproof bowl over saucepan to create a double boiler and add egg yolks. Add lemon juice and whisk until combined, then stir in grapeseed oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly, until combined. Season with cayenne and salt.
5. Serve cauliflower hash brown patties topped with turkey bacon, poached eggs, and hollandaise. Garnish with paprika and chives.