- 1 lb ground beef or chicken or turkey
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger fresh or powdered
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos, divided or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 beef broth
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol Optional
- green onions, for garnish
In a large bowl, mix together beef, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon coconut aminos.
Form beef mixture into small meatballs and place in a non-stick pan.
On high heat, sear the meatballs until the outside is browned.
In a small bowl, mix together beef broth, 1 tablespoon coconut aminos and xylitol.
Add broth mixture to pan with meatballs and continue cooking until sauce thickens. (Add more beef broth to prevent burning and sticking, if necessary).
Top meatballs with green onions and serve.