- 2. c cauliflower rice.
- 2. c shredded zucchini
- 1 egg
- pizza sauce (however you choose to make it)
- cottage cheese
- homemade turkey sausage
- basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, thyme, parsley, (really whatever pizza seasonings you want)
- Preheat oven to 450
- Microwave the cauliflower rice for 5 minutes.
- Using a towel, squeeze water out of shredded zucchini and then squeeze all moisture out of cooked cauliflower as well.
- Mix the two veggies together and add seasonings
- Add spoonful of cottage cheese and the egg, Mix all together.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, divide the veggie dough into two and form two small pizza crusts.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Bring out of the oven and put the pizza sauce on 1 side of each crust. Then add the sausage, cottage cheese and spinach (really, do whatever toppings you want). With a spatula, carefully fold over. If it breaks, no problem, just try to reform it as best as you can.
- Cook for an additional 12 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool, and then enjoy!
Phase 2 modifications: Replace cottage cheese with actual cheese. Add bacon, etc. Get creative!