- 1 cup of celery, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth, divided
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add celery, onion and 1/4 cup of broth. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms and zucchini and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add fresh herbs and remaining broth and stir to combine.
- Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes or until totally tender and liquid is absorbed.