- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped any color
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup medium onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup beef broth no added sugar or oil
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- green onions, sliced for garnish
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Celtic sea salt
- black pepper
Brown ground beef in a hot skillet with salt & pepper, bell pepper, celery, onion and garlic.
Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
Add cabbage, beef broth and Bragg Liquid Aminos. Saute until cabbage is slightly wilted.
Finish with salt & pepper to taste. Add Sriracha sauce if desired.
Garnish with cilantro and green onion.