- 4 to 6 oz. sliced flank steak or chicken cut into strips
- Sliced onion cut into thin strips
- Sliced green pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder or to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Marinate meat in lemon juice and spices.
Cook strips in a frying pan with garlic and onion.
Add chopped tomatoes during the last 5 minutes of cooking and enjoy with lettuce leaf mock tortillas and salsa.