- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2-3 drops of stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Add heavy cream to a very clean & dry bowl.
- Mix on high for 1-2 minutes until soft peaks form.
- With mixer on medium speed, slowly add sweetener and extract and whip until stiff peaks form. Taste and adjust sweetener if desired.
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Water
- 5 tsp Raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 1-2 drops of stevia
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk and water over medium heat.
- When it begins to boil, switch to low and stir in cocoa powder, extracts and cayenne pepper. Heat until fully mixed and starts to thicken. Turn off heat and add in stevia drops.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon/ cinnamon stick!