- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded radicchio
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
For the dressing:
- 1 Tbsp tangerine zest
- 2 Tbsp tangerine juice
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil (or light olive oil)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp granulated sugar substitute (I used swerve)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Place the broccoli in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for four minutes (or steam for several minutes until bright green and slightly tender.) Rinse in cold water and let drain for five minutes. In a large salad bowl, toss the broccoli with the shredded radicchio and sliced almonds.
- Combine the tangerine zest and juice, oil, vinegar, ginger, swerve, salt and mayonnaise and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve room temperature or chilled.